Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bloomingdales Fall 2010 Plus Size style guide...


Never... ever have I imagined wanting a faux fur vest. It just didn't seem to be my style. I mean after all, I don't usually wear vests, faux fur or the two together. But there is something about this that has made me reconsider. This is from the Bloomingdales Fall 2010 Plus Size style guide.

I honestly don't know what I expected from Bloomingdales this year but I can tell you I am pleasantly surprised. It seems the clothing is more youthful and stylish. There are more name brand designers in this guide then usual. I love that the clothing is mostly on trend with everything expected to come out in other lines this year. Some stand out pieces are the Michael Kors Fur vest mentioned above. I love it paired with the Michael Kors cargo pants and Sam Edelman "vancouver" lace up booties! The styling in this shot was spot on! I want the entire look!

I am loving this David Meister sequence dress. I can imagine wearing to a Holiday party or New Years eve celebration. I think it's effortlessly sexy.



I am not entirely sure I can pull off this David Meister leather skirt but I can tell you, I love having the option available to me!



Chic is a the perfect word to describe this Navy Elle Tahari dress. It's incredibly pulled together and alluring. The perfect dress to take you from day to night. I would pair with cognac brown or neutral toned heels and accessories.





1 comment:

  1. I really like this! I looking for an outfit for an event and this really helped! =)

    ReplyDelete