Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Saks To Carry Plus-Size Fashion From High-End Labels

Today Perez Hilton announced that Saks Fifth Avenue will be carrying plus size fashions from high end labels. Some of these labels include; Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, YSL, Fendi and Roberto Cavali!
I don't know about you but, I am seriously hoping this is in fact true. I am already saving my pennies so I can make some lavish purchase from them! Looks like my dream of a "fashion utopia" may be coming to fruition! Let's keep our fingers crossed ladies!



Saks To Carry Plus-Size Fashion From High-End Labels

What do you think? Would you buy from any of these designer labels?

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo wonderful!! Not that I can afford that anytime soon, but it's so great to know they are comin to their senses! :)

    ReplyDelete