Saturday, July 17, 2010

Love this look from "He's Just Not That Into You"

As some of you may know, I am a movie buff. I have no qualms about watching movie after movie on an uneventful Sunday (ok sometimes Saturday or even Thursday... well you get the point) and often times my focus moves away from the plot and the acting and onto the wardrobe.

I am not usually a "chick flick" person but I have to admit I've seen "He's Just Not That Into You" several times now. The more I see it the more I love this outfit Anna (Scarlett Johansson) wears. It is so feminine... so my style! It's just a pretty summer dress in a muted tone. But the best part isn't the dress... it's the slip under the dress. As you can see from the clip, the dress is almost a muted shade of olive and gold. The slip under her dress is THE POP of color. It not only allows her to wear a bra for support, it also compliments the entire outfit making it much more visually appealing. It's form and function at it's best and definitely a look I would like to try myself. Kudos to the wardrobe stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment